Greece is earning its way as a top wine destination. According to Ray Isle of Food & Wine Magazine, “Greek wines may be the most underrated on the planet.” In fact, there are so many wineries worthy of visits that we had to create a 3-part tour of Greece: Northern, Southern and Islands
Our focus on this tour will be on the very best that Northern Greece has to offer, starting in Thessaloniki. This area has many of the cutting edge wineries as well as fabulous World Heritage sites such as the Roman Agora. You’ll then stay in Kalambaka, Larissa and the breathtaking Meteora visiting some of the best wineries along the way.
At the end you may wish to our other 2 Greek tours which follow: Central/Southern (GR306) and the Islands (GR307).
8-NIGHT Greece Wine Tour: Northern Greek Wine Experience - GR305
Private small group tour of 4-10 people
- 3 nights in Thessaloniki
- 2 nights in Kalambaka
- 1 night in Meteora
- 2 nights in Larissa
- Private Wine Tastings & Day Excursions
- Breakfast daily, 6 lunches, 2 dinners
- Sightseeing & activities (entrance to archeological sites, etc)
- Our expert guide (same guide throughout the tour)
- Deluxe private vehicle (same vehicle and driver throughout tour)